New Guy

M

mxrenegade

Hi there, My name is Sean, and I new to offroading.

I don't know all that much about wrenching, but I am eager to learn. I live in Carleton Place, and have a '97 TJ (Not my DD). I am willing to lend a hand to anybody in the area, just to get a better knowledge of my Jeep.

I'd like to join you guys on some rides and get to know the club members. TJorange (Mike), had nothing but great things to say about you guys, and if I was interesting in joining a club in the area, this was the one to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Welcome to OVO.ca Sean. Feel free to drop in to a couple of our meetings to get a feel for the group. They are the last Thursday of the month. Hopefully someone offers up a seat for you for this weekend.

M

mxrenegade

Thanks twinkie.

I would even consider taking my ATV up (if that water crossing has a go around that isn't super deep) just to check it out.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Hey Sean

Welcome to the club, I am planning on going Sunday to Quinn and you are welcome to ride with me. Not sure if the wife is coming if that is the case you would have to ride in the back. Besides that if there is a large crowd lots of times you can usually jump in with someone else as well to see how different trucks work if they are driving by themselves. I will be meeting everybody in Calabogie though as I live in Renfrew so you would have to find your way there or at least hook up with them at one of their meeting points. BTW the truck is not pretty or clean.

Dwayne
:beer:

M

mxrenegade

Hey Sean

Welcome to the club, I am planning on going Sunday to Quinn and you are welcome to ride with me. Not sure if the wife is coming if that is the case you would have to ride in the back. Besides that if there is a large crowd lots of times you can usually jump in with someone else as well to see how different trucks work if they are driving by themselves. I will be meeting everybody in Calabogie though as I live in Renfrew so you would have to find your way there or at least hook up with them at one of their meeting points. BTW the truck is not pretty or clean.

Dwayne
:beer:

Thanks Dwayne,

Let me know closer to Sunday, I am pretty excite to see the trucks in action. As for pretty/clean truck, I keep my Jeep dirty to hide the rust :p

Sean