I

Incognito27

Hey all , So i just bought myself a 2002 Nissan Xterra SE/SC

Still working on what i want to do , but going out on the trails is something i am interested in doing , not so much mudding , but trails and camping.

Its my second vehicle more of a daily use and winter so it will get used . I am looking at a lift , bigger tires , rear wheel carrier , front bumper .

anyway i look forward to some new adventures .

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Welcome!
There is an overweekend trip next month, not sure how stock friendly it is but check the thread in the Events

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Welcome to OVO.ca! Second new member with an Xterra this year. Keep an eye on the events and trail rides subforum. There is a good stock friendly run coming up (Gorge Run), next weekend I believe, and it'd be a great opportunity to get out and meet a few folks. We also have the club meeting on the last Thursday of each month, this month it's the 25th at the Royal Oak on Centerpoint.

Welcome!
There is an overweekend trip next month, not sure how stock friendly it is but check the thread in the Events

If it's Terry's trip, I'm pretty sure it's fairly stock friendly. Expect a few spots to bang a bit, but it sounded pretty tame from what he was saying at the Oak.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Welcome to OVO.ca! Second new member with an Xterra this year. Keep an eye on the events and trail rides subforum. There is a good stock friendly run coming up (Gorge Run), next weekend I believe, and it'd be a great opportunity to get out and meet a few folks. We also have the club meeting on the last Thursday of each month, this month it's the 25th at the Royal Oak on Centerpoint.

If it's Terry's trip, I'm pretty sure it's fairly stock friendly. Expect a few spots to bang a bit, but it sounded pretty tame from what he was saying at the Oak.

That would be the one