New projects

H

HOVAUTO

New to this web site . Here are some up coming projects we are working on
for customers
95/Toyota 4 runner- this is getting a 2 inch suspension lift 1 inch body lift, 33x12x50 rubber.

84 Toyota Hilux - this has 5 inch front lift, 4 inch rear lift with extended shackles. m900 military tires with custom bead locks and front wheel spacers. 85 front diff with locker. Rear diff is out of a 97 tacoma. 18 inches bobbed from rear frame. electric fan, udated ignition, after market cam shaft 82 22r...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Welcome to OVO.ca. I see in the picture of the 83 that the car to the right looks to have Ontario plates. Where abouts is this shop?

H

HOVAUTO

We are located at 62 mclachlin st south. Shop is called hoveys auto. I have made prototypes of hho genertator and tested them on diesel engines and have been able to double millages. Im am currantly starting testing on gas engines, hopefully will get some good resaults

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I'd be very interested in hearing how well the HHO works, especially with gas. I've done some reading on the net and it sounds promising and I'd like to have that on my vehicles, but as with anything like this I'll only believe it when I see it.

Also, if you need some electronics expertise or test gas vehicles send me a message, I live in Dunrobin.

H

HOVAUTO

yeh some electronic advise would be great. problem im dealing with is that im introducing a fuel though the intake. but I need to controle the fuel air mixture. I was going to try and wire in a varible resistor on the 5 volt refrence wire to the computer, i don't know if this will change things or not, but any advise would be great.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Welcome to the site :glasses:

When you create the threads for the buildups, PM me or Twinkie and we will make them a sticky for you... :beer:

Billygoat

We are located at 62 mclachlin st south. Shop is called hoveys auto. I have made prototypes of hho genertator and tested them on diesel engines and have been able to double millages. Im am currantly starting testing on gas engines, hopefully will get some good resaults

Was wondering who was tooling around town in the Toyota. Nearly missed timmies the other day eyeballin ya. Good to have ya around!:beer:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Was wondering who was tooling around town in the Toyota. Nearly missed timmies the other day eyeballin ya. Good to have ya around!:beer:

X2...seen the blue one more than a few times.

Welcome to the board, and I think you've got more than a few people interested with the HHO conversion.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
yeh some electronic advise would be great. problem im dealing with is that im introducing a fuel though the intake. but I need to controle the fuel air mixture. I was going to try and wire in a varible resistor on the 5 volt refrence wire to the computer, i don't know if this will change things or not, but any advise would be great.

Unless you know for sure that this reference is used only for the O2 sensor then I wouldn't change it. There must be some info on the Weeb on how to alter the O2 output, especially for these types of conversions?

H

HOVAUTO

well tried screwing around with my mass air flow on the 99 jimmy today, been able to manipulate gps on the mass, and air fuel ratio very little. found the resistor im using isn't sensive enough, im going to try and find another one. or any donation of a fine varible resistor would be great. on top of any thing else, if anybody needs work done on their trucks or cars give us a call. have a full time 4x4 builder up here and fully functional automotive shop. cheers

H

HOVAUTO

Im not sure on the value of resistor needed. but going through the 02 sensors would make sense as well. Im going to do some reserch on this. as far as I know now I think every o2 sensor would have to be modified. basicly the problem now that i have is. the hho is fed into the air intake as a fuel. 2 things happen, the computer does not know that this is happening and second the hho by product after being burnt is water, witch in turn will cool down the o2 sensors. if anyone has advise to be able to minipulate fuel air ratios manualy with some electronics it would be greatly appericated. I have the hho generator already built and ready to go in but i know it won't work because of efi.