New to OVO and looking forward to getting muddy.

J

J3ster

I am Kevin a 44yr kid who wants to get out of the office. I am a broken old (sick, but not dead) soldier who just wants to laugh and bend some wrenches while getting dirty. My name is Kevin and I am presently in the CF in COMMS, however I spent 10 years as a MSE-OP trucking around the Mattawa Plains in CFB Petawawa. I have an Xterra as well and I want to beef her up and get her right muddy. I don't have much experience wirth large scale 4x4 fabrication but I am not new...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Jimbog

Club Member
Welcome Kevin! Lots of old Broken people here! Somebody has to show the youngins how to do it!
Jim

J

J3ster

Welcome Kevin! Lots of old Broken people here! Somebody has to show the youngins how to do it!
Jim

Well Jim... And I say that with my best Dr McCoys voice... I came down with some strange little disease called stills disease very rare form of arthritis. But before that while out peacekeeping in Kosovo I wish I was injured and yeah my back and neck are shot. I know that off roading may not be the best idea for somebody with 5 herniated discs but really what is there. I just really want to get on the trails and have some fun meet good people ,learn some stuff maybe get some bloody knuckles from my bending a wrench or two. I have a dream of jacking up my little yellow Xterra and getting into the shape. Some what of a bush buggy. . . So this group is all ages and not just young folk, not that that's a bad thing. Well hey hopefully I will get to meet on the trails real soon Cheers

-

berger

Welcome Kevin, and thank you for your service! smilie_flag_Canada.gif

I am new to the sport too, and I picked a great place to join up. Good bunch of guys here. With the Ptorch of yours, you are destined to make friends!! ;)

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Welcome to OVO. Hopefully you can make it out to the club meetings on the last Thursday of every month. It's at the Cock N Bull pub in Bells Corners.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
You guys need to start a shuttle service coming down from Pet for the meetings. lol

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

J

J686

Hey Kevin,
I like Twinkie's idea of shuttling down to a meet! Well when the wife lets me of course!
Cheers.

J

J3ster

Chris,
Sorry bro but I am in Ottawa, I was in pet a while back. But I have been in Ottawa for ten years now.

J

J3ster

Thanks brother.. I really do appreciate it. Service to our country is easy when you love what you do, but it is great when your thanked by the people you serve. Cheers