New to the board

W

whateverworks

Hey All
New to the board but some of ya's know who I am...
I own a 96 4dr Sidekick on 31" tires and have just bought me an 88 Sammi with a 3link in the rear on a track/kick axle with a sammi axle up front on 33" swampers.
Just thought I would make it to the board finally.
Kelly

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Hey Kelly, welcome to the forum! Now why are you not up here wheeling at Spring Fever? The bugs are wonderful!

Excsue the typ'os, this was sent from my "Smart"phone!

Sent: May 16, 2008 6:40 PM
To: (Email Address Removed)
Subject: [Introductions-t-1038] New to the board

Hey All
New to the board but some of ya's know who I am...
I own a 96 4dr Sidekick on 31" tires and have just bought me an 88 Sammi with a 3link in the rear on a track/kick axle with a sammi axle up front on 33" swampers.
Just thought I would make it to the board finally.
Kelly

W

whateverworks

Heya Twinkie
I would be there but doing a club run with Durham 4x4 this weekend on the Lingham Power Lines on Hwy 41... Gotta teach these people there is more to 4-wheelin than just mud. Time to get em on the rocks.
Hope ya have a good time at Spring Fever :)
Kelly

W

whateverworks

If I can get it insured I will flat tow the SuzCrawler with my dad's truck from deseronto... If not I'll be bringing the Kick.
I want to bring the crawler but got some work to do on it... secure front clip... tie hood down... tow bar... move the seat ahead... ( guy i bought it from was 6'7") I wanna play on Pinion Pass instead of being a passenger... LOL
See how it goes...
Kelly

szabotage

hey Kelly, welcome! good to hear bout the sammi, sounds like a nicely built truck. say hi to Ron for me!

W

whateverworks

Szabo!!!
How the hell are ya man?
I will most definately pass on a G'Day from you to Ron :)
See ya at SuziCan in one rig or the other :)
Kelly

S

SuziCrazy

Welcome to OVO.ca... Nice to see you finally made it over here!

W

whateverworks

WOW...
Looks like I know a few more people than I thought here...
Hello Loco and SuziCrazy
:)