New to this forum.

T

Todd 2003 TJ

Hi there. I am not new to this sport but have not been out in some time. I used to belong to EOTB but am looking for something different. My rig is a 2003 Jeep TJ. 4 inch lift with Interco TSL Thornbird 35s. I am hoping to get out ASAP and find some mud.

Attachments

• DSC03935..JPG
    DSC03935..JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC03739..JPG
    DSC03739..JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 16

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
IDK, what does the calendar say? I didn't create it, and haven't really been following it. Been busy working on the truck.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Not sure what him wanting to get out ASAP and find some mud has to do with meeting minutes, but to each their own...

I was just answering both of his questions in one shot. He was also curious about Wabun and since there was no minutes we can only guess. Is there a scheduled run to Wabun this weekend?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
And you must have assumed I read the other thread? Proper forum etiquette, respond in the thread where the question was asked. And it's "whether" not "weather". Although the weather is very topical right now. Or should that be tropical? You better get that first coffee in to you.

Are local runs not covered at the meeting? or do you guys just stand around and drink beer? He asked in another thread if the Wabun run was still on. I answed both of his questions in the same thread. Are you following now? or do you still need a second coffee? If there were meeting minutes, people would know if there was a run or weather the calendar needed updating. I think it is very topical.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
They both run & drive. LoL Would be a long walk to work if the Runner was down. The LWB needs new gears for the rear, so that's on the back burner now. It has gone from quick n dirty "get it running" for the season to long term tear down and rebuild of the rear suspension & axle.

Wow, poor Todd's thread has gone wayyyy off topic. :finger:

I have two out of three running. You seem to be zero for two?

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Jeebus.

The trail schedule (stickied) in the events and trail runs forum is up to date. The event calendar is up to date for the current month. At the beginning of every month and two weeks prior to the scheduled trail run, I confirm with the trail leader that the run is still on. If not, I adjust the thread and calendar to reflect the change.