Newbie Hello

G

GEARHEAD22

Hi all. new to the area after a 10 year abscence. New to wheelin' and joined to meet some similar minded folks who could help me to orient myself with the trails and wheeling areas in and around. i am also trying to locate a 4x4 or custom shop in the ottawa or surrounding area to do a proper pinion angle setting on my YJ. 1st jeep - built it myself last winter and i am very anxious to get it onto the trails and see what it is capable of. Looking fwd to meeting you all!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Welcome to OVO.CA, come out to a few meetings and a few runs, we'll get you fixed up. As for the pinion angle, you can contact Nick @ Climb4WD, or maybe the Zooklounge can fix you up if he has time.

G

Gadzooks

Welcome aboard

Welcome back to Ottawa. You've picked a great site here, the Ottawa wheeling community is seriously growing and you'll find all sorts of useful resources on here, along with the occasional sarcastic contribution for good measure. I second Twinkie there above me, check with Nick @ climb4wd or search out the Zooklounge thru the members list, both active wheelers who can either help out or point you in the right direction.

Enjoy the ride.