Newbie Here !

R

r0k0

Hey guys, just joined this forum because Logan mentionned it to me, saying you guys we're a very friendly familly !

So to start i have a 2000 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4.3L 4X4 stock for the moment, but best OE equipment with this truck is that its Manual !

Looking forward into some mild trailling with you guys in the Ottawa Surroundings :)

Dont really have mods yet, but sorta

Auto Light Disable Mod

On the way, Custom 2.5" Rear Shackle lift, then crank the T-Bar at max to even it out...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Burger

Club Member
welcome! im sure if you are a buddy of logans, that blazer will get some mods pretty soon lol
hope to see you on the trail

R

r0k0

Haha Thanks Logan ! maybe in the plans when the baby is older :p for now 2.5" will be good enough :p

louie

yes welcome!!

if you drive like logan i can see some body mods in your future as well:p:beer:

R

r0k0

dont know him that much yet, only been texting him on occasion for question and stuff, but of course mods will be applied, maybe not as sick as him but looking for a overall 4-5" total

2.5-3" Suspension lift, 1" from tires ( 235/75R15 to 31"x10.5"R15 ) and maybe a 2" Body lift

picked up today a set of used BFG All Terrain T/A 31"x10.5"R15 has about 40% thread left for 150$, good enough for starters :p

Last edited: