Offroad campimg weekend

leadfoot

Club Member
We're doing a offroad camping weekend at Craig lake.

We will be meeting by our regular camping area and driving to Craig lake to camp over night.

We will be doing the second part on the trail the next morning and then moving on to another trail and camping out.

If there's time, I'd like to go scout the trail where I rolled and got used as a crumple zone. lol

BTW. The Craig lake trail is pretty much a zook trail unless you like body damage.

Andy

G

Grumpy

Are you guys sticking to Craig Lake?? It looks like the EOTB will be up that way as well, they're doing the Quinn on Saturday.....figured I'd give you the heads up.

leadfoot

Club Member
We haven't set an exact meeting time yet. Hopefully before it gets too dark. It all depends what time eveyone gets off work.

It will most likely turn into a night run to Craig lake.:rolleyes::D

Sofar we have myself, Scott, Steve West, Paulo, Dave Spicer, mabe Mike Szabo. Not sure who else.

I'll find out who Scott will be riding with. If he's riding with Steve, I'll have a free seat.

Andy

G

Gadzooks

pretty sure I'm in...although the truck may be sold....we'll see :D

leadfoot

Club Member
Hey Jim. You should come with us. You'd have lots of fun.

If you haven't done Craig trail, you'll love it.

Jimbog

Club Member
I did craig lake for the first time , one weakend with you and Scott remember, when Scotts dog was a puppy and she fell out of the truck on that nasty hill climb just before the lake. I also did it with the misses and all the 6 kids on there ATV's one weekend by ourselves, that was when we were able to set up camp at the top of the dam!!!!!! I broke my front axle on that same hill when I was there with the kids. It is an awesome trail.

Jimbog

Club Member
No I am going to be in Montreal this weekend with the kids. And next weekend I got inventory here at work.