One Ton Suzuki LJ

Jimbog

Club Member
Hi there,
Big changes to the buggy this year! I am tired of breaking axles. In the process of installing a Kingpin Dana 60 front and a 14 bolt in the rear. Dana 60= 5:13 gears detroit locker, yukon 35 spine axles, longfield joints high steer arms. converted to 3/4 ton disc brakes to run 15" tires and rims. Heavy duty Blue Torch diff cover/truss/ ram mount. Warn hubs. 14 Bolt= 5:13 gears, full spool, currently undergoing a TMR shave kit for extra clearence. Including shaving the ring gear...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Impact

Bump for pictures!

Upload them to photobucket and then post the img tag here... I think...

Jimbog

Club Member
Img_0644.jpg (1.85 mb)
img_0646.jpg (1.68 mb)
img_0639.jpg (1.23 mb)
img_0640.jpg (1.67 mb)

Attachments

• IMG_0644.JPG
    IMG_0644.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0646.JPG
    IMG_0646.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0639.JPG
    IMG_0639.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0640.JPG
    IMG_0640.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 48

Jimbog

Club Member
Tons of new parts arrived! Rims are in, Front disc Brake caliper brackets, rear 14 bolt shave kit and new 14 bolt diff cover, all my calipers and rotors and pads, seals, u-joints, Saturday I am picking up my front diff cover/ truss/ ram mount from Blue Torch Fab. Just waiting on my Full Hydro steering kit I ordered from Low Range. Ring gear is sent out to be machined down to Mike who is also making me a new set of bead-locks and a 14 bolt pinion gaurd. Truck is up on all 4- 35" high jack stands I made in the shop, ready for the big tear down! Rad/ steering box and pump is removed and cut off a bunch of brackets I won't need anymore. With the steering box gone I will now have room to run a bigger rad! truck always ran warm before.
I will post up some pictures this weekend.

Jimbog

Club Member
I give up! Hardest site I ever tried to down load pictures on. If you are interested all of them are on my facebook.

junkpile

Jimbog this may be a technological stretch but if you have a smart phone get the "Tapatalk" app it really simplifies uploading pictures šŸ° really
P.s. lookin' gooood šŸ˜‰