OVO Stickers (new Logo) COMING UP FOR SALE

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I can get old stickers to anyone at the meeting who will be at the trail run, new ones I don't expect to be ready by then at this rate.

I got an email from the guy there who is being quite helpful. I gave him the issues that were pointed out and he is fixing them now. If we are lucky we might have the new ones by Wednesday in time for the meeting (not sure about the windshield ones yet. I may give him a call around noon.

brylade

I'll be at the run this weekend but not the meeting (out of town for work). If the new windshield ones are ready, can someone bring them to the run?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I'll be at the run this weekend but not the meeting (out of town for work). If the new windshield ones are ready, can someone bring them to the run?

The good news is we should have the fender ones for the meeting.
The bad news is the windshield ones...

They usually recommend doing vinyl as most newer windshields have an arc and involve a bit of cutting to get it sit. With stickers the cutting usually looks like a hack job while the vinyl comes out better as it is easier to work with. The problem with vinyl is they don't last long if the windshield wiper hits it.
They are going to give us a sample 40, 45 and 48" to see what works and prices will be in the low $20s.
As there are too many questions right now we may step back and see what would work on what vehicle. Zuks and TJs may be ok with stickers since their windshields are flat but JKs and similar may be a different story.
The silver lining is they are priced individually so we don't have to buy a buttload at a time.

brylade

Understood. I had planned on putting it on my hardtop glass behind the driver so it doesn't matter to me, but I see the issue. Thanks for looking after all this, I know what a pain it can be to deal with printers.

M

MadMax

I want a white one for rear window (vinyl) guess that won't happen for Saturday's trip? I missed tonight stupid work gets in the way of my social life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Which ones? The new ones? We have a bunch. September meeting is likely the earliest you will see me with them though as I won't be at this months meeting either. Although if you do Lavant, my place is probably on the way.