Parting out 88XJ

Baja

Parting out 88 xj with 187000Km (can be heard running)

4.0L - 300
AW4 - 200
Np231 - 125

Dana 30 (3.55) – one new bj and one new u-joint - 125
Dana 35 good brakes – 75

Black stock steel rims - 40

4 brand new stock shocks never installed – SOLD

New pads and rotors - 80 - put one side on parked it beside the garage and have since bought another jeep and cant return these

all parts best offer
anything else you might need message me with and offer

EDIT Price Drops

Last edited:

Loco

I'd wheel it
Interested in the shocks. What brand are they? You going to the meeting tomorrow?

P.S. anyone know if shocks from an 88 are the same as a 98?

Last edited:

Baja

cant remember the brand, they are still in the boxes, i will check tonight.
Yes i will be at the meeting tomorrow night

Baja

ya as far as I know it is ok. I wont be pulling the motor for a couple of weeks. If you still want it Jen pm an offer

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
What about those little bumpers on the inside of the hood. Are they the same as on a TJ? If they are, I could use two.

Baja

I dont know it they are the same, but I will pull them off and bring them to the meeting tomorrow, if they are the same buy me a beer and there yours

J

JohnnyCrash

Is the D-30 HP? also Non Disconnect? If so Might be interested.

J

JohnnyCrash

Its a HP but it is disco.

Yea not too sure on the disco axles, i need to replace my zj's d30, the PO managed to bend the fucking thing on the drivers side, how do you do that??
Are the disco's really much weaker then the non?

Baja

Are the disco's really much weaker then the non?[/QUOTE]

I dont think the axle itself is any weaker, I have just heard problems with the vac disco itself. I have also heard something about just putting the passenger shaft out of a non-disco in. Not exactly sure how this works, maybe someone who does can comment

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
do you have the connector for a O2 sensor. I need the female and male ends. As long as they have four wires going to it i think it would work.