Parting out a 1996 Cherokee

R

Regimental

I am parting out a Red 1996 Cherokee 4dr Sport. Odometer at time of dismantle read @248000. I am in Winchester. All prices are negotiable. Parts are currently being stored in a friends garage and he and I both would like them gone. PM me if you have any questions or wish to see pictures of individual items, as I have pictures of almost everything.

Rear Doors, decent shape, some scale on bottom - $40 for pair
Hood, excellent shape - $40
Rear Hatch, fiberglass, all wiring intact, wiper does...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

O.D.

Club Member
Hey Reg,

Would a custom roll cage still work with the bikini / jammer and tonneau???

Are you around later today? I could come by the with the TJ and possibly try it out...

LMK.

Tim

R

Regimental

Hey Tim,

Will be home all eve after 5:30 ish or so. Bikini and such are at the house, so pop by and have a look.

Reg (aka Clint)

P

PatricksJeep

Hey clint, do the jeep steelies come with center caps?

N

Nemesis_y2k

Would this be considered an XJ? Got the front springs? I think they measure in at 18" right? If so I'm interested in them.

Thanks,
Roby!

R

Regimental

Hey Ptrick,

No they don't unfortunately. If you are still interested I can work something out with you.

Hey Roby (Nemesis),

Yup this is an XJ. Will have to check the springs when I get home Sunday (out East right now). Will let you know. The springs were stock and in decent shape, so we can work something out.

Reg (Clint)

P

PatricksJeep

Theres 2 things im interested, the steelies, and the washerfluid bottle, if its the same as my TJ im pretty sure mines cracked on the bottom

R

Regimental

Hey Patrick,

I'll check whn i get home Sunday and I'll let ya know then. If they are the same, or we can get it to work for you, consider the rims and bottle yours.

Clint

P

PatricksJeep

Allright man, let me know a price and well work something out:)

R

Regimental

Hood

Jeep is red, so it is definitely NOT Dark Green :). That said, not too hard to paint. Let me know if you are still interested.

R

Regimental

Patrick and Roby.

Back from holidays and heading over to the garage tonight. Should be able to give you guys a report by this eve on the parts.

Clint

R

Regimental

Roby,

The springs are the right ones, if you are interested, let me know and we can work out a price.

Clint