PARTS! GM stuff, trannies, doublertc....

T

Ton_O_fun

Garage clean-up time!

-Full dual exhaust for full size Chevy. Was on a 1 ton with a 454 (1980). Pipes from the manifold, 2.5". No Mufflers. $30

-Rads from GM truck. One is brand new, other is a good 4 core rad. $30 for both

-Dana 60 Open carrier, no ring gear. $20

-1 ton chevy rear drive shaft $40 front 1/2 ton shaft $20

-SM 465 with 205 t-case $400

-Doubler kit. 203 to Dana 20 with with HD Advance Adapter setup, triple sticked and spare case. $600

-2.5" wide HD shackles $20 for a...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

B

BadThumper

Any pics or age of the Exhaust? and where are you located? :smokin:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Any pics or age of the Exhaust? and where are you located? :smokin:

Richard is in the Aylmer/Pontiac region I believe...

If you want it Rick (this is Rick, right?), I can bring it down to the area on the 26th, I'll be at my parents in Warkworth....can drop it off at Bud's or something. If it will fit in my car that is!

B

BadThumper

Lol.. not Rick... Steve.. But I know Both Rick and Bud.. ( Stockdale Right)
Would be some Beers in it for you if you could drop it there.

only interested if Decent shape though.. my 1980 needs new Exhaust.

Thanks

badcompany

Club Member
id like some more info on the doubler please.
what spline is the input(will it bolt up to a 23 spline jeep aw4)
and can i supstitute the dana 20 for a dana 300 in this set up.
and lastly do you have a pic of this. thanks.

T

Ton_O_fun

Will try and get some pics of things. Exhaust is just the pipes from the manifold back, no mufflers. They are in decent shape.

For the doubler, this was BillaVista's old setup in his rig. I think there's links to his write-up on Pirate4x4 about it.
The 203 is the first case, it was originally mated to an SM465 manual tranny.
I'm not sure if a Dana 300 will bolt in place of the Dana, although my first guess is no. That being said, there's a heavy duty 32 Spline output on it which would be stronger then a stock Dana 300. Not sure about mating to an AW4 either...

badcompany

Club Member
thank you, just thought id ask.
i dont want to run anything other that a jeep 6 w/aw4.
good luck it seems like a deal for someone.
i put togeather a box4rocks doubler and it cost alot more than that.

junkpile

The doubler case is a three stick? What combinations do you end up with? Has the 203 been retrofitted with the 2wheel option and if it has what benifits does that have if you're only using it as a reduction box feeding into the dana20? I have a dana 20 behind my T18 in a J 10. I'd like to build the truck for crawling, the 20 doesn't offer much in the low range department I think it's 2:1 but mated to a 203 and the t18 in low I should have more than enough overall reduction. I'd really like the option of shifting from front to rear drive, does your set up allow for this? Very curious!

T

Ton_O_fun

Will have to get measurements and pics of the rads. Both are from mid-80s Full size chevs.
One is pretty much brand new, but was a manual truck, so no fittings for tranny lines. Other one is older, in good shape but has fittings.

B

Bensjeep

Do you still have the rads???? let me know !!!! where are you located??