PJF PARCK 26-27 september

P

PJF4x4

The last trail ride of the year is the 26-27 of september..
Hope to se you guys come to the event and be part of a great week end of trail..
Let me now if you are coming..
THANKS

R

Rosco P Coltrane

Not sure if this is a stock run or not, just stopped in yesterday at the meeting incidently thought that I put my thread ID was CanSteve but I actually put it as Rosco P Coltrane kind of a CB handle anyway, have a stock 2008 Rubicon not sure if this would be a good run or not, its all stock but haven;t been muddy for a while if it would be a good run for my Rubi I would be in

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Not sure if this is a stock run or not, just stopped in yesterday at the meeting incidently thought that I put my thread ID was CanSteve but I actually put it as Rosco P Coltrane kind of a CB handle anyway, have a stock 2008 Rubicon not sure if this would be a good run or not, its all stock but haven;t been muddy for a while if it would be a good run for my Rubi I would be in

Minimum 33's and lockers. Body damage pretty likely.

BUT - It is also a good place to be a spectator.

:beer:

Buster

Club Member
Beat the snot out of her and show her who's boss.

I think you need to update those truck specs......:glasses:

I just got asked if I could test a G load data recording device on a vehicle. Would be a good place to test it.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Ok I just talked to Danny to confirm that it is still on and it is including a bunch of Suzuki's that he normally takes to Chertsey so there will be a good turn out.
My plan is to leave midday to mid-afternoon on Friday to avoid Ottawa's rush hour.
So far Dirk, Matt, Scott, Justin (and Erin I believe),my Dad and myself will be staying at
http://www.campingquebec.com/stmichel/indexeng.shtml
I am getting hold of them to see if they will let those in tents camp over in the normal sites so that we are all together. If anybody else thinks they would like to stay there let me know as I will try to get them to let 2 tents per site.

Dwayne
:smokin:

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I'll be leaving Friday after work, camping at PJF.

The park opens at 5pm Friday FYI.

:glasses: