PJF park July 5th!

F

Fullload

Hey all. The weekend after Suzican i was thinking of getting a few hard core guys together and hitting this park. Pierre has said to Mudlite that he is willing to open it if there is any interest.
Any and all that would like to go post up, call if you know my number or e-mail me at fullload90@hotmail.com to set up times and meeting arrangements I figure the Saturday would be best to leave a relaxing drive for those who may have to travel on Sunday.
See ya there!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I'm in, have not been there yet this year ;):glasses:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Normally 25-30 bucks, and very hard core.

Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:00 PM
To: (Email Address Removed)
Subject: [Events/Trail Runs-t-1100] RE: PJF park July 5th!

Whats the cost and how hard core?

S

SWest

cant

Grrr cant go I can submit my woman to two offroad weekends in a row, Ill end up single!!!:banghead:

J

JeepJen

One way or another I am getting my lift installed next week. But I think I would need better tires before I attempt this, not to mention those elusive front tow points :(
Maybe next time!

A

alain

i'll be there for sure and hope to see a lot of u guys
by the way there is also an other weekend planed on the 21-22 of june at pjf park :smokin:

F

Fullload

I recieved a phone call from BIgzook69. It seems that he cannot make suzican but will be hooking up with me sometime Friday night or Saturday morning Before we hit the park.

Last night i did a shake down run for a front Cracking issue. ( seems the locker is cranky) and my left turning Hydro issue. Blew the line twice on the ram. I dunno, it'll be figured out by then.

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Brian,

I can make it on the Sunday (6th), but the 5th I will be drivin back from Canada's wonderland. Keep me posted.

Cheers,

Bill

P

PJF4x4

Help me guys...is someone comming ...
Nobody has call me or confirme me there presence..

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Ok.

I see nothing in the events listing for PJF July 12-13 Is it both days or just one of them?
Hopefully I'll be back together by the 12th (possibly even my brake issue sorted out) but the 13th I can't make it

tlowe

I am interested in going if there is going to be a group going up........12th or 13th doesn't matter........

P

PJF4x4

the park will be open on the 12 and the 13....there will be a good size groupe comming at the park....you guy would have fun..