PowderCoating

98JeepXJ

Hey Everyone, I have some suspension stuff I want to get powdercoated and I was wondering if there was any place in Ottawa that did powder coating??

Thanks in advance.

Rob

J

jeep_on_juice

Hey John, have you tried to get a club discount?

J

jeep_on_juice

When my rock sliders are done, I'll be getting a quote there for a price too.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
We did some gates in the fall and will have more fence sections to do this year, and I may get my bumpers done at the same time. I'll make sure to mention the club when I'm there.

J

Joust

do you have any ballpark idea how much it costs to powder coat small pieces?
I'm getting some custom pieces cut on a flowjet that I have access to :)

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
If I remember correctly (which doesn't happen often) I paid $100 for two 4 feet long x 5 feet high gates in standard semi-gloss black.

98JeepXJ

Email from Kent from Ottawa PowderCoating:

"Rob; At this time we have only done work for 1 or 2 guys from OVO. Our prices are less then the competition, our turnaround time is quicker, and we blast,& prime and topcoat for outdoor use. So at this time we have no discounts."

Im having my TNT Skid Plate/CrossMember and brackets blasted, primmed and topcoated RED for 150$

Picture from TNT Customs

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Email from Kent from Ottawa PowderCoating:

"Rob; At this time we have only done work for 1 or 2 guys from OVO. Our prices are less then the competition, our turnaround time is quicker, and we blast,& prime and topcoat for outdoor use. So at this time we have no discounts."

If he's actually telling the truth is sounds like a decent enough deal