Princess Auto in Kanata???

J

Joust

I just heard a rumor that there is a Princess Auto in Kanata?
anybody have any concrete information?

Jimbog

Club Member
I know there are building a new store on Ages Dr, behind the old one on Hawthorne, But I have not heard about one going up or in Kanata?

R

Root Moose

News to me...

And I need to do a run for cheap chinese crap for the "new" air compressor.

Jimbog

Club Member
The last time I was there I saw a picture of the new store and got all excited when the botton said Colonade!!!! I asked at the counter and was disapointed to hear that the General Contractor is called Colonade!!! So NO, we are not getting a west end PA.

:mad:

I was just at the site of the new store. Drummond is doing the site works.

Cochise

News to me...

And I need to do a run for cheap chinese crap for the "new" air compressor.

Don't do it Man!

I brought back 3 of them (5 gallon) already. Finally got a credit, and got a brand name elsewhere. The last one lasted less than an hour before seizing. WTF? Fully oiled in case inquiring flamers want to know. :)

PA is great, they take anything back, but that stuff is unreliable. You line up an evening of hacking the truck, and the compressor quitting 10 minutes into the job REALLY sucks.

YMMV.

:pissed:

Last edited:
R

Root Moose

This is true. I don't buy anything at PA that is going to be used as a real tool.

Odds and sods like air lines, fittings, electronics - they are great (USB cables for $1 versus $25 at Best Buy...)

I find the Gedore hand wrenches decent but only own one. Been happy with most of the air tools. Impact, rivet gun, etc. Ball joint puller and such works well too.