Project Redpoint

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Not too much happening on this TJ project. It took a back seat once it hit 98% completion.

A couple of weeks back I extended my exhaust so it runs all the way out the back again. I pilfered the back half of the stock exhaust from Scott and welded in some extension to join it to my Magnaflow. I really liked how it used to sound, but I like this much better. So bonus.

Front turn signal and marker's courtesy of Genright. Nice and simple, but the side marker is not super visible due to being recessed within the fender. I may drill holes for the wiring and mount them closer to outside of the flare.

That's about it. It's a shame it's been sitting all summer for what amounted to about 4 hours of casual work. Next up is to finish wiring the efan and then I will take it to get safetied.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I've decided to finally sell the Jeep. I never drive it, so it's time to clear it out.

$4000
Full asking price includes a set of half doors (no uppers) and every spare part I have in the garage, including one set of banged up poison spyder ricochet rockers.

Last edited: