PSA-Trucks needed @ Mothercraft Ottawa "Touch-a-Truck"

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I have been approached by Mothercraft Ottawa (http://mothercraft.com) asking for "a truck" to participate in their Touch-a-Truck fundraiser. Details are limited at the moment as I was just approached, but thought I'd put it out there. I'm sure we can do more than "a truck", we all know kids love to climb in, on and under (ok, that could be a liability) buggies. Who wants to show off their junk to the public, and brings some smiles to kids faces? Like I stated above, details...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
More info from the organizer:
"The tube buggies and anything else you would feel the kids would get a kick out of would be appreciated, we are looking for several vehicles. Touch a Truck runs from 10-3 on Sunday June 11[SUP]th[/SUP]. Vehicles will be scheduled in before 9:30 so they are all there before the crowd arrives. We will have light snacks in the morning and lunch for the volunteers.

All vehicles need wheel chock for safety reasons."

Jimbog

Club Member
Sounds like fun, show it one weekend and destroy it the following weekend at Petawawa! LOL

brylade

Not sure if I'll be around (might be on the road for work) but if I am home, I'll bring the jeep.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So who can commit to this? The organiser is looking for numbers to determine space for each group.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I need everyone who is attending to fill out the vehicle registration form. Pls send me your email address so I can send you the form

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Myself, Wendell and Jimbog participated. We had a great time despite the heat. We have a few ideas for next years event.