Random jeep parts

C

CJMunky

YJ Full Doors - Orange, Passenger is good. Driver side is bent, All glass and parts are intact and work, New door skin would work, or could be straightened SOLD
CJ Hood - Black, Good shape, - SOLD
YJ Grill - Orange, Good Shape, SOLD
YJ Chrome Grill Overlay - Good Shape SOLD
Dana 44 Gears - 3.07 Ratio, 2 Sets, Used $20 for both
Dana 44 30 Spline Carrier - Welded, Guy did a great job, welded spider gears to...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Y

YJunkie

I am interested in the CJ hood. You wouldn't also have a CJ grill in any condition would you?

C

CJMunky

Yes I do have a CJ grill, in good shape, I was hoping to save it to make a wall mount out of, but i could let them go together for some extra

Sorry the T18 conversion is for the Ford T18 with the 6.32 first gear ratio

Y

YJunkie

How much did you want for the CJ grill and hood? If you have them I would like the lights and everything since I am trying to get rid of my sqaure lights.

funkysandman

Yes I do have a CJ grill, in good shape, I was hoping to save it to make a wall mount out of, but i could let them go together for some extra

Sorry the T18 conversion is for the Ford T18 with the 6.32 first gear ratio

I have a t18 with the 6.32 mated to a dana 20...any idea what the difference is?

C

CJMunky

The Ford T18 has a shorter input shaft than the jeep T18. At least by an inch, with the shortest of the jeep ones. Jeep T18's had varying length, making it difficult to swap into short wheelbase rigs. I got that from novaks site.

ANd it looks like the rear bolt pattern is same as the ford T18 with the 80-86 jeep T18. The kit I bought was for a Ford trans, but if the jeep one is the same at the rear, I would assume it would work with that as well. Its kind of a square bolt pattern, Jeep trans may have a round style on earlier years.

And unfortunately the CJ grill doesnt have any lights in it. PM Sent

*added pwr steering box/res*

Last edited:

funkysandman

The Ford T18 has a shorter input shaft than the jeep T18. At least by an inch, with the shortest of the jeep ones. Jeep T18's had varying length, making it difficult to swap into short wheelbase rigs. I got that from novaks site.

ANd it looks like the rear bolt pattern is same as the ford T18 with the 80-86 jeep T18. The kit I bought was for a Ford trans, but if the jeep one is the same at the rear, I would assume it would work with that as well. Its kind of a square bolt pattern, Jeep trans may have a round style on earlier years.

What exactly is in the kit? I've looked online and I can't tell the difference between the Ford t18 and the one I have - the bolt pattern for the top looks like the Ford one. Can I just measure the input shaft height from the case?

C

CJMunky

Advance Adapter

The Ford T-18 adapter to the Jeep Dana 300 is 3.250” in length. Adapter material is a strong 356-T6 heat treated aluminum alloy and the adapter has a provision for a transmission mount. The adapter kit includes a adapter housing, new T-18 output shaft, gaskets, and seal.

Note: This adapter kit can also be used with the Jeep NP231. The NP231 must have a 23 spline input shaft with a stickout measurement of 1.19”

Transfer Case

1980-86 Jeep Dana 300. All 300s use a 23 spline input. Some of the adapters we manufacture include a new Dana 300 input with a different input spline. Therefore, if you obtain a Dana 300 from a salvage yard, please verify the input spline.

The adapter assembly will fit the Jeep NP231 transfer case with a 23 spline input shaft. This input shaft protrudes from the face of the transfer case 1.19”. Introduced in 1988, the Jeep NP231 is a part-time transfer case became the standard for XJ and YJ models. It was also used in six cylinder ZJ models through 1995. Chain driven with a 2.72:1 low range, it’s reliable even with more than stock horsepower applied.

Transmission

This kit is designed for exclusive use with the Ford T-18

*Taken from Advance Adapters website. Now, if your T18 is the same square pattern at the rear as the ford one, it may work, but you would have to ask AA for that info. Both the Ford T18 to Dana 300 kit and the Jeep T18 to Dana 300 kit can be viewed at their website for comparison

Last edited:

funkysandman

Advance Adapter

The Ford T-18 adapter to the Jeep Dana 300 is 3.250” in length. Adapter material is a strong 356-T6 heat treated aluminum alloy and the adapter has a provision for a transmission mount. The adapter kit includes a adapter housing, new T-18 output shaft, gaskets, and seal.

Note: This adapter kit can also be used with the Jeep NP231. The NP231 must have a 23 spline input shaft with a stickout measurement of 1.19”

Transfer Case

1980-86 Jeep Dana 300. All 300s use a 23 spline input. Some of the adapters we manufacture include a new Dana 300 input with a different input spline. Therefore, if you obtain a Dana 300 from a salvage yard, please verify the input spline.

The adapter assembly will fit the Jeep NP231 transfer case with a 23 spline input shaft. This input shaft protrudes from the face of the transfer case 1.19”. Introduced in 1988, the Jeep NP231 is a part-time transfer case became the standard for XJ and YJ models. It was also used in six cylinder ZJ models through 1995. Chain driven with a 2.72:1 low range, it’s reliable even with more than stock horsepower applied.

Transmission

This kit is designed for exclusive use with the Ford T-18

*Taken from Advance Adapters website. Now, if your T18 is the same square pattern at the rear as the ford one, it may work, but you would have to ask AA for that info. Both the Ford T18 to Dana 300 kit and the Jeep T18 to Dana 300 kit can be viewed at their website for comparison

thanks, I'll investigate further

C

CJMunky

I do. I believe they are on old YJ rims too.

Sale pending on Adjustable Trac Bar, and RE superflex arms

C

CJMunky

Sorry, no crossmember, this list is the remnants of multiple jeep projects. Now Im just trying to clean out the garage of all the extras.

funkysandman

weird...my t18 has a 1 1/16" 10 spline input shaft....my jeep clutch doesn't fit (1 1/8")...maybe I do have the Ford t18....

C

CJMunky

Best place to check would be the knowledge base at novak's website, they list alot of details. Failing any of that, fire them off an email.

YJ Power Steering Box is spoken for

Last edited: