Requirements?

J

Jam

Hey guys,

So, Talking to Logan a while back and he said that he has a trailer and could tow my truck there for runs....

Do I need a license for the trails? It wouldnt be the states or competitions or anything, just local.
Does it need to be insured in my name?
Plated?

Let me know on this one because, according to the law I cant drive , so im curious if I could take it on the trails....

Thanks for all the information guys!

If I cant take my truck, Id love to come along in one of yours...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

J

Jam

Isnt it anything thats on public roads? I know you can drive your car on your property, or with authorization of the owner im pretty sure. The truck is plated, and insured...Im just curious about the license...

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Most (all?) trails are on Crown land, and since it's not private property, the trails are considered "roads" as they are public access.

How do you plow or drive "back roads and me and my buddy from arnprior" with the new lights?

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Pretty sure licence is one of our requirements, I can't find the info with the new layout.
Anything other than private property with owner's permission needs licence according to MTO/OPP
Also guessing insurance is invalid for unlicenced drivers.

J

Jam

Well, truck isnt moving right now. Need to change the front axle.....Hasnt been moving for 2 months lol.

And, thats when it comes back to the G1 for the backroads and plowing. (I use to hit arnprior for plowing with my bud)

Sad story, Miss. Truck is hurtin in the laneway lol. Have the axle, just need to get around to changing it...