Safety course - May 2, 10 am.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
As OVO becoming more and more public club and as with the increased number of new members we need to pay more atention to the safety part of our sport. As it was discused some time ago I will set up a small course about the proper equipment, safety (self) recovery techniques and so on.
The course will be this coming Sat., May 2, starting 10 am. at Carp fair ground as a meeting spot and general basic theoreticall introduction and rewiev and than will continue with small practical course at...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
N

NitroTy

Jen and I can't make it. She's working, and my parents are visiting.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I'll meet you there.

I'm in.

I will be leaving from Zellers in Bells Corners at 9:30 if anyone wants to meet there first. Please note, I will leave at 9:30. So at 9:32 if you don't see me or anyone else in the parking lot, this is the meeting spot at the Carp fairgrounds, right at the arena:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=10905683444848406250,45.349280,-76.040390&q=45.34928,-76.04039&ie=UTF8&ll=45.349205,-76.040293&spn=0.002903,0.006566&t=h&z=17

W

woodendude

I'm hoping to be able to make it to the Zellers meeting point also. Work may get in the way!

G

Grumpy

Thanks Mitko for organizing this, unfortunately I won't be able to make it.

J

JeepJen

Thanks Mitko for doing this. As I'm sure you know I am very interested in attending but unfortunately I have to work Saturdays (all summer :( )

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Thanks Mitko. I will be there. See you in Carp.
:beer:

p.s. Not sure what you are planning but i can help you set up if you want.

D

Dirk

If I get my truck together I'll be there. Picking up axle shafts tomorrow.
Unless you need help (I said I'd help :) ). If you do need help, I'll be there for sure.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
If my truck is together :lmao: I will be there.
So probably not unless I am so close that I feel I have the spare time.

Dwayne
:beer: