Saying hello

T

Titan Winch

hi everyone i am new to the site . I drive a 97 Disco but am hoping to get my Defender 110 sorted out for Spring ( still have a lot of interior work to do before it is set up the way i want it) hopefully it will be done as i want to spend some time around the OV this summer.
Cheers
Duncan

G

Gadzooks

welcome, aboard.

once you are a member of the OVO will there be a members discount on Titan products? :D

T

Titan Winch

Thanks for the invite to your Meeting . I should of put in my Sig that i am in Burlington a little far to travel for a monthly meeting. But i really want to spend some time this year around your neck of the woods and i will probaly be asking for some input into areas i should be looking at to do some back country travel / nothing extreme just more of a camping /travel type trips.
As far as Club discounts go . I do give discounts to club members whenever possible.
Cheers.

S

SWest

Yep

wouldnt mind getting some discounts on the 1/2 HP PORTABLE 12V COMPRESSOR....Id buy one

T

Titan Winch

wouldnt mind getting some discounts on the 1/2 HP PORTABLE 12V COMPRESSOR....Id buy one

OK the club price on this is $ 70.00 for the last two weeks of Feb but i can extend this for a couple of weeks because i have not posted anything here about the end of the month specials i try to offer various clubs each month.
Cheers.