September Run ~ Quinn with Northumberland

Cochise

Anybody interested in running Carp, Lavant, Gorge, Quinn, Wabun, Lingham, Crag (or any other) within the next month and a half?

I'd even be up for a weekday run, if that suits the schedule. Camping season is over according to SO, which means weekends are open for wheeling. :D

Anyone?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I may be up to it later in the month and October for Carp and Lavant but I believe hunting season starts somewhere in there and no runs occur during then.

O.D.

Club Member
I'd love to get up to Quinn or Craig or Gorge before the snow flies....

Loco

I'd wheel it
I wouldn't mind getting out to Lavant or something myself. It's been a pretty crap year for me so I'd like to get out at least once.

G

Grumpy

X2 for Lavant, never had time in August to go....so let's do it!!

Cochise

How about Lavant on the 12th or the following weekend, 18 or 19?

I'll be running Quinn on the 25th with the NOR guys (I asked, they're cool with it.) Some will be camping Friday to Sunday.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
How about Lavant on the 12th or the following weekend, 18 or 19?

I'll be running Quinn on the 25th with the NOR guys (I asked, they're cool with it.) Some will be camping Friday to Sunday.

NOR guys?

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I should be good for the 19th. Im also planning on going to Quinn on the 25th. Not set in stone yet though. I might be tb in chertsy.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Well looks like i'm actually taking a weekind off, lol. Sorry Logan, not really enough interest. Understadable with the short notice.

Matt

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Thats fine... apparently now I have to go to some show at nepean sportsplex with Abby Kadabi... My 2 year old is going to go nuts...lol

J33P

ya, but I think everything is posted in the forums, I found out through a buddy of mine, so I am only going becuase he is going, and the fact that I havent' gone out in about a year. lol