Super stock trails near Kanata

Tarquinn

Hey..! I was wondering if I could pry some advice out of you nice people :)

I know you guys are tight lipped about giving trail locations on the internet, but im not looking for a trail per say. I was hoping there was something in the local area (Kanata) Thats super stock friendly, no chance of getting stuck just to drive my friends little kids around here and there.

Back where I used to live there was an over grown hydro maintenance road that was around 700 meters long if you get the...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Burntlands if it's still open. Never been myself, but Matt took a Sunfire through it.

Tarquinn

I think I have found a trail through google maps, its at the end of Ramsay concession 12 and march road. Ill check it out this weekend and see if its doable in my shitty little jeep :) It will give me a reason to walk the dog. Hopefully its not to wet out there

trixter192

Club Member
I advise you buy a trail map, or some other method of indicating private land. I also strongly advise you don't talk about or post pictures about new trails without research. An (eotb or ojc) group got in a lot of trouble for trespassing near Wabun Lake, and pictures were used as evidence. I also know 613 trucks got in a bunch of shit for driving around the trails and partying behind YOW. Those trails were, and always will be private property.

Of4wd also has provisions for new trail submissions.

I am always curious to see new trails, and there's a dozen that I haven't seen and would like to explore. This kind of curiosity allowed me to discover the beautiful (and perfectly legal) Three Mountain trail last year.

Tldr: Don't tresspass.

Tarquinn

I will look into this, thanks for the advice. Its frustrating to hear about the places I can go but have no idea where they are.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I will look into this, thanks for the advice. Its frustrating to hear about the places I can go but have no idea where they are.

It's incentive to come out to the meetings, join the club on trail runs and become a member. After all, membership does have it's privileges.

From what I understand, most of the land around Almonte is private property, so be cautious.

Function > Form

Club Member
Hey [MENTION=546]Tarquinn[/MENTION] I went out for my first ever OVO-hosted trail ride in August. I had a great time and everyone was super welcoming and helpful (even though I "only have a Liberty" ;) ). Everyone is ready to help when others get stuck, break down, or need a spotter for an obstacle.

It was a really positive experience. I think I'm done for the year, but I'll definitely be back next year for more OVO runs.