SuziCan 2008

S

SuziCrazy

Thank you to everyone involved with this years SuziCan. We had a great time once again this year, and my little guy loved seeing all the "camions". The ginormus pig was delicious, the company was great, the roll sucked but the quick "fix-me-up" was brilliant! Thanks again to Tim, and Mike L for their help getting my truck all rig'ed up and back on the trail. I'll get the video footage and pictures up from the "pork-and-cheese" as soon as I get a copy.

Many thanks again!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
My pics are up.
I don't have a pic of Mike's truck in mid roll, I was too busy getting out of the way. I do have this though, just after it ended up on all 4's. You can see Scott hasn't even got out of his truck yet, Mike looks like he is still holding on to the steering wheel and the cb antenna is in about as much of an arc as it can be. Awesome end-o Mike! Can't wait for Adrian to have the video up.

http://ovo.ca/gallery2/v/TrailRides/Suzican08/Terrys/Suzican08+112.JPG.html?g2_imageViewsIndex=1

HEH! I think you can even see Mike's hat flying off. LoL

EDIT: I didn't realize I double posted all of my pics, damn 1 and 1.

Last edited:
S

SuziCrazy

Nice!!! Adrian, can I get a hi rez copy of that please?

S

SWest

very nice

Was lots of fun guys.... thanks for everything. Nice, Mike you soon be the roll king lol