suzuki parts

Z

zuk4life

lockright for sidekick rear with 513 $350 pro comp front bumper sidekick $200 axles front and rear with 462 $75 each good runing 1.6 16v comes with a 95 sidekick with 3spd auto $600 rare 3spd 2wd auto tranny $350 3spd 4wd auto tranny and tcase 150 just tcas $50 i have 15 sidkicks forparts call or email with what you need 613 913 3901

1badsuki

sidekick

Hello, I was talking to a guy a couple of weeks ago and he was tell me about you. I am a newcomer to the suzuki world. I have a 1997 4dr. sidekick sport. It does have a 3" body lift and 235's on it but i want to do more with it. I was wondering if you would have anything that would help me lift my suzy in the suspension? I Would appreciate any help the you could give as i don't know of many sidekick owners in my area. I am from athens but now live in brockville. Hope to hear back from you. James

Z

zuk4life

suzuki

well hi and welcome the sport is so cool hard to lift but so easy to do motor swaps i can help you lifted it have lots of parts but nothing to wheel in. i'm doing a 2.3 motor swap, and 36'' tires right now. think about what tire size you want to run it all start from there

Last edited: