The Gorge - Sunday June 1

bradleyfitz

Club Member
We will be heading to the Gorge on Sunday. Leaving from the Zellers in Bells Corners at 9:00am. Second meeting spot is the Antrim Truck Stop, around 9:45am.

This is a stock friendly trail with by-passes for almost everything.

So far I have Mitko and Mcgee as confirmed, Chunkytrunks and Kunker as maybe's.... any other takers? Let me know if you plan on coming and where you will be meeting the group.

Anyone arriving to Zellers late should keep on going to the Antrim truck stop, if there is...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Billygoat

I'm at 80%. If so, I'd meet the group at the start of the Spruce Hedge Road (the first dirt road) if thats OK. No stopping required.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I'm in. I replaced my ujoint at lunch. I'll meet at Antrim.
Matt

Last edited:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Count me in

I will be in Burnstown as we discussed at the meeting at 10AM. Steve(F150) will be there as well I believe.

S

snippy

I'll meet you guys at Zeller's (probably arrive around 8:30ish, after a stop at Timmies) :)

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Safety officer's reminder:
make sure you have GOOD towing points, front and rear
enough recovery gear - straps, tree savers, etc.

Stock friendly trail, so no lockers, big tires/lift required, altough "bigger 's better". Good trail for new members and offroad-beginers.

So come guys and have fun. Don't forget your lunch, camera and bug spray (also in reverse order).

I will meet the Zelers Group, leaving sharp 9am.

Cochise

Had a great time with you guys, too.

It was a great first check ride. Got to stretch the suspension more than it ever has since coming off the assembly line (I bought it used). Managed to rub a wheel on a 2 inch lift. :cool:

It drives better now, too. :smokin:

Looking forward to pushing the envelop on the next ride.

S

snippy

John: Do you mind if we rip the photos and put them on OVO.ca? Less chance of loosing them down the road, and people can add more if they have them.

Naw of course not, in fact I can just make you a zip file, I just slapped em on Facebook because it was the easiest from me (from card to iPhoto, iPhoto to Facebook).

They're 3072x2048, so the zip file is about 191MB. Of course if you just want the smaller ones from Facebook, it would be considerably less size/time.

Billygoat

John: Do you mind if we rip the photos and put them on OVO.ca? Less chance of loosing them down the road, and people can add more if they have them.

John

P.S. Glad everyone had a great time! Sorry we couldn't make it. Karen and I have been busy clearing our land and have been taking advantage of the lack of insects during the day.

I've got some vids but no real way of uploading without catching chit at work (again), and we've got dial-up at home. I've burned them onto a couple CD's. Possible to drop them in your mailbox or something John? All I do during lunch is drive around.

P.S. no lack of insects at the gorge! Great time tho. Thank christ for spotters!