tires

M

mudturtle

38x10.5x15,,super swampers tsl,,brand new,, no more than 150 kms on them,,need to sell going back to 35s,,

M

mudturtle

there bias,,i find they take more of a beatin,,how good are the 35s u have

M

mudturtle

hope this pic comes up

Attachments

• jeep 007..jpg
    jeep 007..jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 47

Baja

The tires are about 80%. Attached pics.

Attachments

• IMG00143.jpg
    IMG00143.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG00144.jpg
    IMG00144.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 17
M

mudturtle

hey scott they look good,,,can i come look at them sometime,,,im by your house all the time,,and i only live 2 min away from u,,,im over by the dump,,if u want to stop sometime and look at mine

M

mudturtle

and incase someone wants to no,,i drive my jeep on the road ,,the 38s are great but not really for highway runnin,,,so im going smaller

M

mudturtle

i made a mistake they are 38x12.50x15,,,oops,,heres another pic,,and i had to use a quarter,,just so u no ,,thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0300..JPG
    IMG_0300..JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 22

Baja

Ya you can come by on the weekend and check them out. I know where you live too I think. Big black yj on the stone road.

M

mudturtle

that would be the place,,,lol,,im good friends with troy,,and i work for the guy around the corner from u snowplowing,,,ya ill stop in sometime sat then if thats ok

M

mudturtle

im in bad need of a good set of 305,350 chevy heads if u no of anyone that has some,,,need to get this thing back on the road for spring

M

mudturtle

i no were there is a set of rebuilt stock 1s,,for 150,,,but im a cheap b%%%d,,,lol

M

mudturtle

if i sell them outrite,,no trade i want 1500.00 cold hard cash