tj drive shafts

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Hey there,

I would be interested in the Tom Woods front DV but not at $350....... I have called 4XSHAFT.com in the USA and I can have one built new and shipped to Ogdensburg NY for $269 or $299 for the top of the line plus $10 UPS shipping and this includes a 6 month warranty on all moving parts and a lifetime warranty on the welds.... So the $350 asking price is very rich.....

Not to sound like an ass or to rip you off but I would be willing to take it off your hands for $200. It is used after all and I am unsure what stress it has been put under since you had it........ Just looking out for myself.. I could install it and then a week later go for a trail run and something breaks.... At least with the new one I can return it because its still under warranty...

Let me know,

Thanks

K

KBjeep

You can also take a xj/tj front and have Ottawa drive shaft&steering cut it down for $65

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Hey there,

After talking with a few buddy's regarding buying new or used I have made a decision to go new. Thanks anyways for coming down in price for me.. That was very much appreciated....

just_in

What are the lengths of both ds. Center to center of the u joints

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk