TJ with the testicle hitch? lol

D

DoctorPhate

Sorry, im trying to learn all the guys down near my area(market) so that I can hang out with them and maybe go for a run once and a while on the weekends once i get my cherokee(hopefully this week)

But anyway, I was walking with the girlfriend and i saw a TJ with a good 4 inches lift probably and what looked like 33 inch swampers. It was black with a set of nuts hanging off the hitch lol. I would have gone to say hi but we were in a rush trying to get to Canada Computers so i could buy a...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

W

woodendude

Hey Doc, did you get something yet? I was in kemptville yestrday and there a used lot on 4th line road just up from dilworth ang he has a red grand cheroke for 1700 safetied and e tested, v8 leather interior, didn't see any rust on it but I didn't really check it out, just drove into the lot and had a quick look from my truck.

D

DoctorPhate

Well, I found the one im getting. I haven't taken delivery yet but we basicly have a gentlemans agreement that ill be grabbing this one.

Its a 98 XJ 2dr. Theres no rust except for alittle bit of chipping paint on the top corners. but the rockers are all solid.

300 000km but for the price i dont really care. When i have some extra cash ill be picking up and engine/tranny combo and sitting it in my garage in brockville so that when this engine eventually does go on me i can just pay to get her towed to brockville and swap that in.

I figure this way its like getting a solid XJ with low km and no rust for under 2 000$ lol

D

DoctorPhate

ya. And right now i only have about 1500$ so that should cover the vehicle and registration and such. Then ill be saving up 300-400$ for an engine tranny combo.. hopefully a t-case aswell but w/e if not.

It would be nice if i could keep the extra drive train here in ottawa but i dont think the girlfriend would like an engine sitting in our one bedroom apartment.. lol