Tons of jeep parts

L

lucas_carter

Im going away for school in September and won’t have enough time or money to complete my cj. It kills me to do this but im selling just about everything off in order to buy something moderately built so I get out and wheel this summer. Make me an offer.
Cj parts
Fiberglass tub for cj7 with cut out for extended wheelbase but currently has poison spyder crusher corners to make it look like regular cj7 tub. Red in color with bedliner interior.
$950 for tub
Poison spyder crusher corners $250
For...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
T

T.McD

would you be able to get acouple of pics of the tub with the extended wheelbase clearanced. Is there an interior in it and does the tub have the tailgate opening in it?

Thanks

L

lucas_carter

would you be able to get acouple of pics of the tub with the extended wheelbase clearanced. Is there an interior in it and does the tub have the tailgate opening in it?

Thanks

Its just the tub i have some pictures i will send you the ones tomorrow of the wheel opening but to visualize it its basically straight back from the top of the wheel cut out. there is no tailgate opening.

T

T.McD

thanks for the pictures, i see what you are talking about for the corners. Thats not a problem. But i need a tailgate for the dog and family. Sorry.

L

lucas_carter

thanks for the pictures, i see what you are talking about for the corners. Thats not a problem. But i need a tailgate for the dog and family. Sorry.

YOu can put a tailgate in it ive seen it done and it works pretty good

L

lucas_carter

some pics
the frame as it sits now

The frame

the body

one piece front end

4.0 liter

Amc 258 needs rebuild

Rubicon express suspension mounted never used All complete

T-5 trans i also have bellhousing

Steering box

grill

hood

door exact same condition as other

Other part for sale
one piece fiberglass front end for cj flatfendered, grille cut out $275 obo
Master cylinder with booster $75 obo
Steering shaft $50
steering column for cj7 $100 obo
Dash original gauges+glove box $150 obo
complete wiring harness for 84 cj7 w/ carb computer $200 obo
Cj front fenders good condition $160 obo
Original center console from cj7 $50 obo
heater for cj7 $50 obo

J

Jason

Lucas,

Sorry to see that you aren't finishing the project!

I hope all your stuff goes to a good home!

T

T.McD

I was wondering if you would part the power steering pump(reservoir) from the 4l motor?