toyota budbuilt crossmember

W

woodendude

Are you involved with the toys for tots thing this week end? If so I'll see you there and take it.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Hold off there Derrick, there are different skids for V6 and 4 banger. ToyTaco seems to be a 4 banger dude from what I've seen in his posts, may want to confirm before purchase...

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
BB84S - Fits 84-95(non Tacoma or T100) trucks with 22R or 22RE engine and 5 speed transmission. Bolts to stock frame locations.

BB84SA - Fits 84-95(non Tacoma or T100) trucks with 22R or 22RE engine and AUTOMATIC transmission.

BBV6S - Fits 88-95(non Tacoma or T100) trucks with 3.0 V6 engine and 5 speed transmission. Bolts to stock frame locations.

BBV6SA - Fits 88-95(non Tacoma or T100) trucks with 3.0 V6 engine and AUTOMATIC transmission. Includes longer skidplate to cover tranny pan.

Obviously I have the BBV6S on the '92, I also had the 1.5" tcase lift built in to mine to match the motor mount lift I have. Tucks my drivetrain back up in to the body cavity a little better (because I have a 2" body lift).

W

woodendude

Yeah, look like I'd need the BBV6SA - Fits 88-95(non Tacoma or T100) trucks with 3.0 V6 engine and AUTOMATIC transmission. Includes longer skidplate to cover tranny pan. ..

ToyTaco

Spring is here Boys and Girls. this gives an extra 3-4 inches of belly clearance. Trail season is here.