Toyota Front Solid Axle For Sale - SOLD

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I have a complete Toy front. In stock condition, no upgrades.

$250.00

Jimbog

Club Member
Gee, maybe if I had that in the front of my truck it would still be a 4 wheel drive!!

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Gee, maybe if I had that in the front of my truck it would still be a 4 wheel drive!!

Maybe :)

Stock axle open in the front is good to 35's, locked in the front to 33's and with longfields to 40's :smokin:

Buster

Club Member
I have a complete Toy front. In stock condition, no upgrades.

$250.00
no rear to go with it???? I haven't ordered those sammi parts yet.......but it's getting close. Maybe Toys are the way??

Jimbog

Club Member
If I had not have bought all the suzuki stuff already, I would jump on this. So if you have plans for a change you might as well go all the way right off the bat.

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
no rear to go with it???? I haven't ordered those sammi parts yet.......but it's getting close. Maybe Toys are the way??

I can get you a rear no problem... I know of many, many to be had.....

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Stock R&P is 4:10 for manual transmission and 4:30 for automatic...

I have a rear with 4:30's you can have for $50.00

I also can most likely still get the rear that is in the same truck as the front came out of for $100 but you have to let me know quick as the truck is scheduled to be crushed....

Are you looking for IFS width? the rears from IFS trucks are 3" wider, my truck is like this, you just get wheel spacers for the front to match, or use IFS hubs on the front.

I personally like the extra width...

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
what is the front ratio you have 4 sale?

99% chance that it is 4:10... I will confirm with the place I got it and at the same time see if I can get him to hold off on crushing the truck in case you want the rear...

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
If only I hadn't just picked up some Samurai stuff as well...good luck with the sale!

S

slamigo

have any IFS width rears with 4.10s kicking around? The brake backing plates on mine are totally rusted out.

S

slamigo

I guess I'll have another spring project. Thanks and that link you provided is really helpful.

J

Jason

The brake backing plate is part of the axle shaft assymbly, you don't have to change the whole thing, better yet go Disks!! :)

It might be on the IFS axles, but on my old narrow, I just pressed the bearing retainter out of the backing plate. easy as pie and no ugly cutting.

Z

Zooklounge

The Scott Campbell here, Good possibility that I"ll take that axle. Can you call me at (613)725-7347