Transfer cases for sale

Buster

Club Member
1- np208 from 1987 Fullsize Blazer. Offers???No asking price because it's going in the scrap pile if nobody wants it.
1- NP205 from 1972 Fullsize Blazer , was attached to Turbo 350. $100 OBO

R

Root Moose

I'll roll the dice and take the 208. I haven't been able to find anything online that says it'll work for what I have in mind but oh well.

Do you still have the adapter that goes between the transmission and the transfer case? Not certain I need it but if you still have it kicking around...

Need some Samurai transfer cases? I have a bunch of them out back - maybe we can trade? By weight a 208 ought to be worth two Sam cases? :D

LMK

Buster

Club Member
Sold!! One NP208 for 2 Sami cases.
Which end of town are you at during the day??

R

Root Moose

I'm at the government nerd reserve in Shirley's Bay (west of Moodie at Carling).

I won't be back in the city till Monday. We can firm something up for then? I'll PM you over the weekend.

B

BigDaddy

If you guys need help with logistics I live in the east and work in the west!

loudog.

1- np208 from 1987 Fullsize Blazer. Offers???No asking price because it's going in the scrap pile if nobody wants it.
1- NP205 from 1972 Fullsize Blazer , was attached to Turbo 350. $100 OBO

if the 205 transfer case is still available i have toy and chev tranny's and transfercases to trade or i'll give u the cash let me know pretty please i badly need this transfer case

Buster

Club Member
PM'd 454 and waiting for an answer. loudog, your 2nd in line and I let you know when I get an answer from 454!

Buster

Club Member
OK, I have PM'd 454 and got no reply yet. Loudog, are you still interested?
LMK.

B

burtoj2

Hey man, I run a truck website called XtremeTruckz.com. We have a free classified section where you can sell anything for free. We cover the Ontario truck scene. Check us out at www.xtremetruckz.com or google xtreme truckz. All the contact info is under the Classified section. Hope this helps
James