Various (Varia?) CJ-YJ-TJ Parts

Billygoat

Need to clear the clutter, so the following is for sale. They are located in the Arnprior/Renfrew area, but Ottawa?s not that far away?

Pair of good condition CJ hard doors set up with the older style handles (from a ?78) - $100

Pair of fair condition CJ soft doors set up with older style handles (also from a ?78) - SOLD

Rear YJ seat belts for family style roll bar (excellent cond) - SOLD

Mesh strapless YJ bikini (new) - $20

Tan Padding from a...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
For you Mr. Weber, I will split up these lovely items. $50 for the back, $50 for the front.

:beer:

Cool, Thanks :beer:

Consider them sold, Are you going to the next meeting, BFG weekend or Twist-Off?

Billygoat

Bill, I am interested in the soft doors, but want to borrow then for an hour to see how they will fit on the Zuk. I think there are a close match, and it will be better that putting on the factory doors. Are you around this Sunday?

:smokin:

I think so. I'll shoot you a pm...

Billygoat

Hi Irish,

Springs are spoken for right now. I bought them from CJMunky for a spring over that I'll never get around to. They are in 'usual' condition, and reportedly were not showing any noticable sag when removed.

what kind of shape are the stock YJ springs in?

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Well... looks like I'm heading to Cape Breton for a couple weeks. Gonna miss Carp and BFG. I'm going to John's tonight, can we use him as a mule?:D

Sounds good to me, and I see John is OK with it :beer:

Billygoat

List updated. Adrian and Mike, your stuff is at John's. Not sure when we can hook up, but the funds can wait for a bit or EMT (not sure if there is a charge with that though). You could also throw it in my Citizen box on the way up to BFG (maybe an envelope would be nice). If you want to do that, I'll shoot you my addy. I'm on the road in Burnstown.

Whatever works.

Cheers boys!:smokin:

Last edited:

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
List updated. Adrian and Mike, your stuff is at John's. Not sure when we can hook up, but the funds can wait for a bit or EMT (not sure if there is a charge with that though). You could also throw it in my Citizen box on the way up to BFG (maybe an envelope would be nice). If you want to do that, I'll shoot you my addy. I'm on the road in Burnstown.

Whatever works.

Cheers boys!:smokin:
Can you PM me your info? I will try the E-Mail Transfer Thing....

And Thanks :)