VMUTS this week?

bzzr2

Just thought I would toss this up here to see if anybody is up for a trip to VMUTS this week, I'm off Thursday to Saturday and have never been into this trail system beyond seeing the entrance. If anybody is up for going post up. Not looking to wheel like a madman in the ZR2 on 33's, but I do want to need to use the lockers here and there ;-) just keeping it in one road worthy piece while at it sorta thing. I would like to camp two nights up there. For those worried about Covid and...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

badcompany

Club Member
I would of love to go but timing is all wrong for me right now. I'm pretty sure your going to do 90% of all the trails if you wanted to. Apparently there is some big mud hole called 666 that is not worth it. Last year I pulled a cherokee from there to the trailhead where the owner was waiting with a flatbed, He says engine was locked up.... oh well...
Have a good time. If you go in from the Mattawa side, the park entrance, you can go down the trail hang a left and camp just under the small bridge you cross over. the best spot in the park IMO. enjoy wish I had the time to go

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
It's on my list too, but that timing just doesn't work for me either.

bzzr2

I decided i was too lazy to go and went for a little canoe thing for a night instead. Open to a group plan for sometime this summer. It looks like my asshole employer is going to be switching my schedule this coming week, ideally more normal wknds!