Wakefield Quebec....Clay hill.

G

Gadzooks

I'm up for a saturday run if anybody wants in. Early Sat morning...hope to be back by mid afternoon. It's only about 1/2 max from downtown...trail is great, a full variety of stuff, rocks, climbs, mud, etc....Don't wanna run this one alone....anyone interested ????

G

Gadzooks

Been on the trail/trails all summer, lots of other wheelers, dirt bikes, atv's etc...100% unsure who owns the land, as it crosses several major roads, I am assuming that different people/business/gov't own different sections of it along the way. Most of it is connected to closed roads....or extensions of hydro land.
I am definitely not going to post EXACTLY where it is located on here.

If no one is interested and everyone wants to continue to run same old trails (ie: Carp etc...) then thats fine. Good trails are hard to come by.

G

Gadzooks

i'll attempt to contact the natives in their natural habitat (ie: Tim Hortons le!) and see if I can't figure out who own the land and whatnot...but mon francais c'est terrible...so....we shall see.

G

Gadzooks

you've just been itching to use the :rainbow: icon haven't you!??? :p

tlowe

If no one is interested and everyone wants to continue to run same old trails (ie: Carp etc...) then thats fine. Good trails are hard to come by.[/QUOTE]

It's not that I am not interested in new trails, because I definetly am.......

But this weekend I have a wedding to deal with Fri and all day Sat.....and am just looking for something that I can take my 4 yr old out on........

The whole Carp thing was suggested because Brad was looking for something to run so that he do a shake down of his new mods......Carp is close, if anything happens, fairly easy, and short, where as my daughter won't be bored and not want to come back.....

By all means if the trail in Wakefield is as good as you say it is, then I would love to wheel it......This just isn't a good time, for me that is.......

Trevor:beer:

G

Gadzooks

Well then that makes perfect sense Trevor...thanks for the reply though, was starting to feel as though the club is more into talkin than rawkin....I understand now though, the Quebec trail is pretty good, and it's close to me (living downtown has it's advantages and disadvantages)...hopefully we can make a run there before the snow flies!!