WARN cherokee brush gaurd+winch

D

danlego

I have a warn brush gaurd, with headlight hoops and a brand new M8000 in it. 1000$, you can buy brackets to fit s-10s or whatever other small vehicle.

S

SuziCrazy

I assume it's this one

D

danlego

I wouldnt mind separating them if they both sell at the same time.

B

blair_b

Any idea if a champion 8000 would fit in that. If so I'd be interested in taking the bumper if you want the winch. Also- how does that thing tie into the frame?
Thanks.

D

danlego

I do beleive a champion would fit, I never had a champion, but friends have, I never took a real good look, but They sure do seem similar. Anyone else out there know if with winches it is a standard bolt pattern? I'd have to guess yes.
It ties into the frame with 2 bolts on each frame rail from underneath and 2 bolts in front which tie into the bumper bracket.. I'll have to post a pic, I am terrible at describing things, but ya, it bolts on well, it is made by WARN, it is not junk. It is powdercoated black(original paint) and is in great shape.

B

blair_b

Cool, I'm definitely interested in the bumper if someone wants the winch. What's the pricing if you can separate?

D

danlego

Dont worry about the winch, its cheap and new, it'll sell, if not it is always handy to have around.
For anyone who is interrested in the winch it has literally only been spooled in n out twice with no load. comes with the hand held hard wired remote.
Would be be around ottawa anytime soon? I am 15 minutes from the champlain bridge in Queeebec.

B

blair_b

Hey Dan, sold the winch for you too. I'll pick it up at the same time as the bumper. See ya.