Wheels a Churnin

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Jenn and I will be there - not sure if Saturday, Sunday (most likely) or both.

K

Kimmy

Andries and I will be there to help out with running the obstacle course. Could Conny or Dwayne ( sorry if I butchered the spelling of your names) send me a message I have registration sheet ideas, and would love any feed back on a couple of samples. Please and thank you:).. I dont know your user names. talk to you shortly!.... Send the information to Andries as well hes on this more than I am. I really appreciate it!:D

J

jasonoflivingston

I have never been to this, but it looks very interesting. I checked out the website and noticed that the proceeds go to charity. Which organization does this event support?

Jimbog

Club Member
I am going Sat Morning, spending the night leaving Sunday after the competion is done.

J

J3ster

Xwife has the kids, so if there anything I can do to help ill be there

J

Jam

Ill be there around 5 on Friday. Hummer is gonna make its debut! Excited to finally get this thing dirty.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
So Dwayne and I went out to N. Augusta yesterday, they have moved a few more rocks into the rock garden (which still need to be strategically placed) and we arranged filling the undercut at the barrel with sand rock and some truck tires. We also discussed having more rock brought over and possibly fixing the sand hill at the starting line.

The ground is fairly soft there from all the recent rain (so here's hoping we don't get any more before or during the weekend) and although there is still standing water in the usual holes it won't be a soupy as the last event.

Myself and Dwayne (and possibly Adrian) will be heading up there earlier on Friday to link up with the backhoe and move some rock around (possibly dumping some more sand too) and begin laying out the course, don't expect too drastic of a change to the course this weekend- with the ground so soft the loader was getting stuck but we are still in talks with the park on further improvements.

I am looking forward to the weekend! :beer:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I heard rumors of changes you guys were making, and I'm curious to see how different it will be. Definitely looking forward to it.

J

J3ster

I am on leave this week so if you guys want any help Friday I can come by. I am thinking of bring my trailer up there for the weekend as well

Kevin