When did the City close Marlborough Forest

T

TJCeeJay

Anyone know when they started closing Marlborough Forest to motorized vehicles between April and September? :confused: Supposedly for "fire :pissed: safety". Drove through along Roger Stevens and saw the biggest entry barricades of my life blocking all the entrances to the forest. :banghead: The City has also permenantly blocked off some of the most heavily used entrances. :finger: Never noticed them last year. Nor to my knowledge has there ever been a forest fire in Marlborough Forest...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

M

Morley

Welcome to the nations capital...

/Rant on/
I'm sick and tired of it too.. I live next door to Larose and have used that playground for many years and was one of the reasons I moved beside the forest and guess what, they have wardens patrolling the forest on quads all day long now, weekends included..
I've already been stopped by these jackasses... The only thing they want to know is "Are you doing some "Offroading"?

I want to move back to Northern Ont where wheeling was in my backyard for hundreds and hundreds of miles and not a care in the world by anyone...

/Rant off/

T

TJCeeJay

75 TONS of garbage?! :eek: Holy crap! (Pun intended.) How about after they open it up in September? Do we have full access for Jeepin' :heep: and such? Getting a little bored of the area off of Gilroy Road behind the Buritts Rapids Detention Center. Funnnnn area. Just small. Thanx! :smokin: