Who's a good Chevy dealer?

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I'm looking to buy a Chevy Bolt with the money VW will give me for my 'polluting' Golf TDI. I'd like to go to a dealer that has accommodating salespeople rather than pushers, and will give me honest service if I ever need some. Looking for recommendations or names of those I should avoid.
I went to Myers Kanata to ask questions but the guy I got was useless, and if it's the same owners as Myers VW then I have reason to avoid them.
Renfrew is the only one in the area with a car on the lot I...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ive always had great experiences with the Myers GM in Kanata where Jamie works. The 2 salesmen ive dealt with there were extremely helpful and not pushy. They were still very helpful when we told them we were not looking to buy for a few months.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Not Myers on Baselines - assclowns. Unfortunately Kanata didn't have what we were looking for there, although the used car manager (Sheldon) was pretty awesome. We ended up at Beans in CP and were happy as well.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
I would recommend my dealership, but there is only one salesperson and manager that won't give you the runaround. This years allotment of Bolts are already spoken for/pre-sold. We already have people putting down payments on next years allotment. We got an allotment of six, which is higher than most dealerships. As for service, just ask for me to work on it, I do electrical/diagnostics. Myers Volkswagen is the same parent organization, but different management.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Thanks for the info all, I called a couple other Ottawa dealers and they already filled their allocation for the year so now I'm talking to Bean in CP. If I need service in the future (the Bolt shouldn't need much) or if someone asks for a recommendation I'll mention Myers Kanata.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
I'd have to wait till next year to get a Bolt, so instead I'm trading in for an eGolf, just signed the papers this morning for delivery in October.