Winter indoor activities

G

Grumpy

Hey folks, well with the summer coming to a close and the colder weather setting in it's time again for me to start planning for some indoor winter activities........we've done the bowling nights, and will contine this winter with those and I will put together a poker night, who's in for that?? If there are other activities people are interested in please post them up here.....swim nights at the wave pool, indoor lazertag or paintball, gocarts in Hull....whatever...let's get out this winter...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Jimbog

Club Member
Sound good, at my place installing rear 4-link and tuning fox shox :lmao: you can't blame a guy for trying!

BillaVista

PrettyBoy
Jim,

Let me know if you want to borrow my Nitrogen regulator and hose (sorry - gave the Nitrogen bottle back to BOC earlier this year)

G

Grumpy

Hmmm...you guys sure hijack a thread quick don't ya??? This thread is supposed to be about activites OTHER than truck related.....someone else can look after organizing those and starting a thread about it......now, back to our regularly scheduled topic......

G

Grumpy

Ah....Richard.....by carting I ment indoors at Top Karting in Hull.....and while the snow flies......I have no real playtime from now till X-mas....sorry....but feel free to organize something on yer own.....otherwise it's a January or Feburary thing.....

G

Grumpy

NP....I just didn't want the two to be confused......I do the "social" events.....you and Tim handle everything else...hehehehehehehehe :stir:

J

Jason

Bowling night was cool, actually watching Terry throw the bowling ball was cool. Me loosing sucked...But thats besides the point.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
BODY { FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif } TABLE { MARGIN-TOP: 1em } TD { FONT-SIZE: 80%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif } TH { FONT-SIZE: 80%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif } alt2 { FONT-SIZE: 80%; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Geneva, Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff } That's the one, Top Karting, I always get the too confused. Karter's Corners SUCKS.

Richard

Jimbog

Club Member
Here here John , and yes to you Bill,I will need that ok hijack over and out.

K

kbrousseau

I'd be up for a dart night. We have also had tournys aound here called Triathalons but not the kind that involve any physical strain on the system. Teams of two compete in Eurchre, Darts, and Pool against each other. Team with most points (one point per win) wins the day! Lotsa fun.