YJ Leafs wanted. All 4 corners.

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Needing ASAP leaf springs for my 95 yj wrangler. Stock or lifted it does not matter. Both my rear leafs are cracked/broken.

Please contact Dan at either 819-893-1715 or 613-513-6802

Dan

B

bubba

95 yj

I just noticed your ad looking for leafs , I just happen to have 4 springs off my 95 yj , they 're stock , not broken or cracked , and when they I removed them from the jeep they had about 100 000 k on them. They 're standding up beside the shed , if they 're not frozen to the ground you can come get em, no charge......
Bubba 613 825 2220 I'm in Ottawa

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Leaf Springs wanted

Hey Bubba,

Thanks so much for the offer... FREE is great but I already bought some from another member. I got a pretty good deal as well. The 2 fronts are brand new, never installed and they are superlift 1.5 inch. The 2 rears are stock but re-arched and both have an added leaf. He also included bushings for the fronts.. all this for 200$..... Please feel free to keep me in mind if you are ever wanting to part out with other parts of your 95 YJ.. I am really new to the area and to the whole JEEP thing and I sure can use the help...

Much appreciated....

Dan
aka: Mud Rookie

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
If you're still looking to get rid of your old YJ's, I can swing by to take them off your hands.

K