2017 Spring Fever - Discussion Thread

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Summit Racing Equipment has supplied us with some spare tire covers and some swag for the event. Thank you Don for your continued support...

BuBBaBO

Club Member
It is with great pleasure that I announce that returning event sponsor BDS Suspension has provided us with a gift certificate for a free set (4) of BDS NX2 Series shocks which can be redeemed at Rock Spyder 4x4. Thank you again Shellie for your support.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
We have a new event sponsor this year. JKS Manufacturing has provided us with a $100 gift certificate towards the purchase of their products. This gift certificate is redeemable at Rock Spyder 4x4. Thank you Shellie for your support of OVO's Spring Fever

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
We have a new event sponsor this year. JKS Manufacturing has provided us with a $100 gift certificate towards the purchase of their products. This gift certificate is redeemable at Rock Spyder 4x4. Thank you Shellie for your support of OVO's Spring Fever

Nice!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member

Who is leading Quinn so I can talk to them about rig requirements?

Not sure yet, but when you register, you will go through a basic tech inspection so we can chat about it then. There will be many different levels of runs so we will be able to fit you in for sure.

Function > Form

Club Member
Not sure yet, but when you register, you will go through a basic tech inspection so we can chat about it then. There will be many different levels of runs so we will be able to fit you in for sure.

Thanks man, will do. I will wait til the day.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Renegade Racing Fuels & Lubricants has sent us some banners and t-shirts for the event. Thank you Jill for your support.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Big thanks to Team4 Overland out of Winnipeg for sending us a set of recovery boards (with carrying bag), t-shirts and stickers for the event. Thank you very much Trevor & team for your support of OVO's Spring Fever Event.

BuBBaBO

Club Member

Minion

Thinking of heading up on the Thursday since I am off, who else is heading up? Been a few years since I was at Spring Fever so I could use a general idea of where the heck I'm going. lol

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Thinking of heading up on the Thursday since I am off, who else is heading up? Been a few years since I was at Spring Fever so I could use a general idea of where the heck I'm going. lol

A bunch of us will be up there. I know Matt and I are thinking of heading up around Noon as well.

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Big thanks to Dirty Dan from Double D's Customs for sending us a Smittybilt tool bag, Rugged Ridge travel mugs, JcrOffroad and Skyjacker Suspensions t-shirts and some swag for our event. AWESOME !!!

Djtc

Not sure if it was mentioned , how late is registration open til on Friday evening? If one is to show up Saturday morning, when would the groups start to head out on the trails?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Not sure if it was mentioned , how late is registration open til on Friday evening? If one is to show up Saturday morning, when would the groups start to head out on the trails?
Registration usually stays open until 9 or 10, depending how tired people are.

As for arriving Saturday morning, 7:30-8 arrival to give time to register and peruse, drivers meeting @ 9.

Djtc

Registration usually stays open until 9 or 10, depending how tired people are.

As for arriving Saturday morning, 7:30-8 arrival to give time to register and peruse, drivers meeting @ 9.

Thank you! Looking forward to this

junkpile

Thanks for asking the right questions D! See y'all Saturday morning, it's gonna be a beautiful day!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk