work great.

Attachments

• can_gas_5gal_plas&#1.jpg
    can_gas_5gal_plas&#1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 49
D

DoctorPhate

Thanks Cas.

These are in great shape, I picked up two. Its a great deal.

D

DoctorPhate

Cas can get you the replacement gaskets for them. Thats what Alan(her husband) told me anyway.

I

IncredibleHulk

still have lots for sale no horse cock though they are easy to find not sure what gasket you talk about but i dont know if al can get them they dont leak

Cochise

Thanks Cass, I was going to ask about the spouts. You can get them from someplace in BC, and national4wd, but they ain't cheap: about 40 bucks.

The viton gaskets are under the cap. They eventually go bad and leak. They're only used for gas cans, diesel uses something else.

R

Running Free

I bought a spout and a can from a guy near Almont(or somewhere around there/ on a main road) a few years ago. He a some Iltis for sale on his property. Think I paid 20 for the spout.

D

DoctorPhate

I bought a spout and a can from a guy near Almont(or somewhere around there/ on a main road) a few years ago. He a some Iltis for sale on his property. Think I paid 20 for the spout.

Thats a good point. Cas do you happen to have access to the spouts? Not a big deal if not, I can use a funnel.

Cochise

I think I know who you mean. That's where I got my cans from. He's a one man surplus store in a trailer in his back yard.

I still have his busines card somewhere, I should call him. He didn't have any spouts at the time, but it's been a few years now.

B

Big Mike

Carleton automotive is the name of the surplus place. He generally has stuff on kijiji vehicles atvs and such, anyways. I don't have his number but I am sure he is searchable.... Don't bother asking him for a 1/4 ton trailer though. He informed me that it was not worth his effort to get them due to "profit margin" I suppose. I figured that if he did have some trailers that ppl would see the quality and be wiling to pay a grand for them but hey opinions are.....opinions. End rant. Other than that dealing he seemed nice enough.

http://www.carletonautomotive.com/

Last edited: