2nd Annual OVO BBQ - September 19th 2015

trixter192

Club Member
Jamie has just announced the date for this year's BBQ: september 19th. Expect an RTI, teeter-totter, and a rock pile. Will edit this post as the details arrive.

Event starts after lunch. There will be camping.

There will be a pot luck. Please post the dish you are bringing, and RSVP anyone coming.

Address:

321 Crampton Road RR#1, Lanark Highlands K7C 0C5

Last edited:

Burger

Club Member
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but that is the same weekend as wheels a churnin.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Not sure if anyone else has noticed, but that is the same weekend as wheels a churnin.
They must have moved the date it was supposed to be the weekend of the 27th. There used to be an event in FB but it disappeared
Guess I wont have made it at all this year.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Since it's fast approaching, I presume it's a pot luck deal? I couldn't make last years, so I honestly don't remember.

If so, put me down for potato salad. If I need to pick anything up on behalf of the club, let me know, or who needs the debit card.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
We need utensils? I can bring some, I have a ton and can't think of anything anyone would want for Potluck

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Last year the club supplied Burgers and Dogs, that was a big hit. I will try to get the big BBQ from the Lions Club again.

Definitely bring some potluck stuff! I know Adrian's Beans were a major hit! The pan was scrapped clean.

Utensils and plates will also be needed.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Last year the club supplied Burgers and Dogs, that was a big hit. I will try to get the big BBQ from the Lions Club again.

Definitely bring some potluck stuff! I know Adrian's Beans were a major hit! The pan was scrapped clean.

Utensils and plates will also be needed.

I got utensils and plates!!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I'll pick up burgers and dogs at costco again and also bring the beans lol

Can we get a head count? Reply with # in your party?

Thanks!

BuBBaBO

Club Member
Myself, Traci, Lauren, Avery and Emily (5) will be in attendance.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I'll pick up burgers and dogs at costco again and also bring the beans lol

Can we get a head count? Reply with # in your party?

Thanks!

Or send me the order and I can pick it up after work one day - might be easier?

2 adults here.