4Runner Body Swap

G

Grumpy

What The Fuck????? Are you taking a page outta JD's book or what?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
With the amount I was about to drop on the Runner to SAS it, buying a coiled Sami on 38's for just a little bit more made a lot more sense!

C

Cummins Land-Rover

What are you doing with the spare chassis? Is it 5 speed?

JL

S

SWest

Go Terry

I like the sound of Terry on 38's in a sammy!!! Get a 4 point harness and you can ride hell on wheels, But with all safety in mind.:lmao:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Body is on, truck runs and stops under it's own power. Just needs some finishing touches like welding of the patched frame, shifter clearance issues and such. All in all, almost done.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Looks even nicer than mine.Good job

Thanks Steve, yah it's a pretty nice body. All 4 corners need some type of a repair on each but not to severe. The rear quarters are still in tack, which shocked the hell out of me.
I would love to SAS it, but bought a dedicated trail rig instead.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks guys, but it's not me, I'm just the beer provider, tool & parts fetcher. Stacy's brother & uncle do it all at the Lakeview Monster Garage. They plan on having 2 trucks ready for Spring Fever as well. When they put their minds to something they go at'er full bore.

Thanks Jason & Uncle Bruce, you guys ROCK!!!

B

Best13

Beer

Well Terry I can work as much as you want just keep the beer coming heheheheehehehehehehehe

B

Best13

It does look good But still a big CHEVY fan I still plan on towing the samy up with the pride of the lakeveiw fleet big red

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
It does look good But still a big CHEVY fan I still plan on towing the samy up with the pride of the lakeveiw fleet big red

That will be quite the site. 44's pulling a Samy on 31's. LoL