SOLD !!!

I have a '86 3/4 Ton for sale .

1. '86 3/4 Ton no engine , SM 465 , NP208 , 10 bolt front , 14 bolt rear

Plus a set of 15/38.5 16.5LT Gumbo Monster Mudder's

Asking $500

Last edited:
C

CAVEMAN

What shape and how much for just the SX's?

I'd prefer to wait to see if the trucks sell first . Then if the person that buys the trucks doesn't want them - then I will sell them .

G

Grumpy

Any pics of the trucks?? If Adrian wants the tires I'll take the whole package and sell him just the tires!! Let me see pics of the trucks first...need a new plow truck so my eyes are open.

C

CAVEMAN

Any pics of the trucks?? If Adrian wants the tires I'll take the whole package and sell him just the tires!! Let me see pics of the trucks first...need a new plow truck so my eyes are open.

I'll post up pics tomorrow as I didn't get around to taking any tonight .

C

CAVEMAN

There is something wrong with my digital camera . For some reason I keep getting blurry pics . I'll sit down tomorrow and try and figure it out . Sorry for the wait .

S

spacecub

were are these trucks located ?

i want these trucks so talk to me ( asap )

613-250-2990

S

spacecub

sorry the deal fell through ihad a guy that wanted the trucks all i need is the tires if you are interested in just selling the tires i need a set desperatly just name your price stacy

G

Grumpy

Still would love to see pics....blew out all the forward gears on my plow truck last weekend...so the search is on for a replacement truck!!

C

CAVEMAN

To all those who were / are interested in the 38's I have started a post in parts for sale . To Grumpy if you are interested in 1 truck or even parts to fix yours give me a shout . I have decided to fix these after all .

C

CAVEMAN

I am putting these back up for sale again . I just don't have the time to work on them .

The only things that have changed is I put a different set of tires on rims on and the diesel engine is gone , Oh and the price .

G

Grumpy

So what's the new price?? I may come and have a look...unless you can post pics.....yeah, it's me again asking for pics again...Beachburg is a bit of a drive from Manotick...fine for a Sunday afternoon if I didn't have a million things to get done....but I do, so pics would be great!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So what's the new price?? I may come and have a look...unless you can post pics.....yeah, it's me again asking for pics again...Beachburg is a bit of a drive from Manotick...fine for a Sunday afternoon if I didn't have a million things to get done....but I do, so pics would be great!

Steve, I'll be in Beachburg Sunday if you want me to swing in for a look and pictures with my camera.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I wouldn't mind some pics too...like Steve I'm busy as hell this weekend and it's dark by the time I get home.

C

CAVEMAN

For some reason I keep getting an error when I try and load pics . so Grumpy and Kunker could you just PM me your e-mail address and i will send them that way . I adjusted the price in the original post . I do have a 1 Ton 14 bolt fulll floater and cab corners and rockers as well . But , they aren't included in the price .

Last edited:
C

CAVEMAN

Steve, I'll be in Beachburg Sunday if you want me to swing in for a look and pictures with my camera.

When you are there tell that ASS of a brothers-in-law of yours to come buy these so he can fix his .